rr 4.5.0 released

Sidharth Kshatriya sid.kshatriya at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 05:12:36 UTC 2017

Generally speaking I've found that DynamoRio can be quite crash-y in Linux.
Complex applications e.g. Firefox do not seem to work with it for instance.
What has your experience been?

Does using this new (currently closed source) tool help in any way with the
stability of DynamoRio or makes no difference? I'm guessing it makes no
difference but just asking...

Thanks,

Sidharth