rr has real continuous integration now

Sidharth Kshatriya sid.kshatriya at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 15:28:06 UTC 2016

That is totally understandable. Though I hope *eventually* we have
something like that.

I'm curious -- can you share how you constructed this buildbot in terms of
software used? Did you use Jenkins for instance?

I have some Jenkins experience and I would like to explore the possibility
of setting up such a testing infrastructure myself in which we can
regularly check across common linux distributions and gdb versions.