making a new rr release

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Sat Oct 1 09:39:29 UTC 2016

Oh, one thing is that I decided to ship CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release builds
this time since the performance improvement can be significant for some
workloads.

I guess this could turn up unexpected problems, but I've been switching
between Release and Debug builds quite a lot without noticing any problems,
so I'm hopeful. We ought to do this at some point anyway and now's as good
a time as any.