rr on oracle linux 6

Benjamin Dicken bddicken at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 00:39:24 UTC 2016

All,

Has anyone tested rr on or gotten rr to work on oracle-linux 6? I am
currently trying to do so but running into a lot of problems. I tried both
building from source and installing via the rpm package. For both, I have
run into a lot of snags: Missing dependencies, compilation warnings/errors,
missing headers, etc. Some of the specific ones I am currently facing may
not be easy to resolve or work around given my version and other
restrictions.

Just wanted to check: Has anyone accomplished this before? If so, are there
instructions out there on how to do so?

My exact version of OEL is:

$ rpm -qf /etc/redhat-release
oraclelinux-release-6Server-8.0.3.x86_64

Thanks,

--
~Benjamin Dicken