rr 4.1.0

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Wed Feb 3 12:09:15 UTC 2016

In anticipation of my LCA talk tomorrow, I've released rr 4.1.0. The main
feature of this release is major replay performance improvements: replaying
buffered syscalls avoids trapping to rr. Replay is generally faster than
recording now; before, it was generally slower. This release also
implements support for gdb's find command. Various bugs have been fixed.
Intel Skylake is supported. A kernel bug that caused machines to lock up
during rr tests has been worked around.