failing test on master

Matzi Kratzi matzikratzi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 06:14:15 UTC 2016

That seems to be the problem!

$ echo [rr 29313 473]thread 2 launched with data 0x1bc7040 | awk '{print
substr($3,0,3)}'
47
$ echo [rr 29313 473]thread 2 launched with data 0x1bc7040 | awk '{print
substr($3,1,3)}'
473
$

I have no idea how I deduced that we had the same awk version. Time was
probably a bit to late in my time zone.

Thank you for all your work!

Mats