failing test on master

Keno Fischer kfischer at college.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 9 03:50:09 UTC 2016

Just a guess, try `awk '{print substr($3,1,3)}'` maybe? On my machine they
are the same, but I wouldn't be surprised if a different awk implementation
did something different. This is what I see:

$ echo [rr 29313 473]thread 2 launched with data 0x1bc7040 | awk '{print
substr($3,0,3)}'
473
$ echo [rr 29313 473]thread 2 launched with data 0x1bc7040 | awk '{print
substr($3,1,3)}'
473