Support for other platforms

Sergiy Byelozyorov rryk.ua at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 20:40:15 UTC 2016

Thank you for the prompt reply - I was especially impressed by how far
Windows support has gone ;-). Looks like there are all sorts of issues
porting it, some of which would require hardware changes. Hopefully,
Microsoft, Apple and others will get interested enough to investigate
what's needed and make necessary changes to their OSes to support this.
Also I wonder if it even makes sense to share same codebase considering
that rr is so tied to Linux internals.