Support for other platforms

Josh Matthews josh at joshmatthews.net
Sun Apr 10 14:34:35 UTC 2016

https://joneschrisg.wordpress.com/2015/01/29/rr-on-os-x-can-it-be-ported/
is the most thorough explanation of what's involved in porting to OS X.
https://github.com/mozilla/rr/issues/1373 is the description of the attempt
to port to ARM, which ended up discovering that it's missing important
processor features, thus making it infeasible right now. I don't know of
any writeup for Windows, but there is
http://robert.ocallahan.org/2016/03/running-firefox-for-windows-with-rr.html
:)

Cheers,