Buildling for other platforms

Uri Moszkowicz uri at 4refs.com
Fri Oct 23 22:17:37 UTC 2015

Hi Rob,
Thanks for the quick response. I forgot to mention that I don't have root
access. My group builds everything from source in a common directory since
we have a large number of machines to manage. Is there a way to build it
without using a package manager? Regarding kernel versions, do you know how
I can check which kernels support this feature?

Thanks,
Uri