Buildling for other platforms

Uri Moszkowicz uri at 4refs.com
Fri Oct 23 21:52:27 UTC 2015

Hi guys,
I know it's not explicitly supported but has anyone looked at building RR
for RHEL/SUSE? I tried on RHEL5 and after buildling cmake it was
complaining about missing zlib, which I also built but don't know hot to
specify to cmake. I tried with RHEL6 next and it complains about an
insufficient python version. I added the newer python version to PATH but
CMake still doesn't seem to be picking it up.

Do you all know how to specify paths to dependencies with CMake? Usually
I'd see options from configure. Am I going down a rat hole here or is it
likely to be builable on RHEL4-6 and SUSE10-11?

Thanks,
Uri