rr, threads, and signal handlers

Wade Hennessey wadehennessey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 05:14:12 UTC 2015

I already have, and will continue to do so. rr is one of the coolest
advances I've seen in years. -wade

p.s - on a totally unrelated note, what kind of "time" does the -T option
want? I tried using it with some guesses, but it never did anything
helpful. I finally realized tonight that I didn't need it to solve my
problem.