Suggestions on good first bugs

Chris Jones jones.chris.g at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:18:45 PST 2015

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Daniel Näslund <dannas at dannas.name> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for good first bugs. Something that I can finish in a few
> evenings that helps me sort of the structure of the code base.

​I tagged a few more issues with "goodfirstbug" just now, so you may want
to take a second look at the list.  But overall I agree with roc's
suggestion about trying to record a variety of programs on different OS's.

cgjones said in [4]

>     "To narrow things down, you can check the "SigCgt" (et al.) entries in
>     /proc//status to see what linux thinks the signal setup is. It would be
>     super great to add another function for rr's "check mode" that ensures
>     rr's view of signal setup is the same as linux's. We do this for the
>     memory map already."
>
>     Is that something that can be done as a first-time project?

​I agree, this isn't much work and well scoped.​

​Cheers,
Chris​