Update

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Tue Jan 6 22:07:24 PST 2015

Over the last couple of weeks, apart from going to the beach a lot I've
been extending rr to handle a couple of Firefox behaviors: recording camera
input using Video4Linux2, and crash reporting using Google Breakpad. I
fixed the former some days ago, and just now I landed a ton of patches with
which I can record Firefox crashing, generating and submitting a crash
report.

The latter was hard because the crash reporter uses ptrace, so I had to
implement a significant amount of ptrace emulation. More details about that
here: https://github.com/mozilla/rr/wiki/Supporting-ptrace