Jenkins CI now running tests

Ted Mielczarek ted at mielczarek.org
Wed Apr 29 16:41:05 UTC 2015

I stood up a Jenkins instance on a DigitalOcean droplet yesterday and
have it doing builds+tests for the rr master branch now:
http://45.55.219.138:8080/job/rr/

It's running `./configure && make && make fastcheck` currently, and
passing since roc fixed one test that was failing due to the Jenkins
environment. You can log into it with your GitHub account, if you're a
member of the Mozilla GitHub org you should be able to force builds.

I filed a follow-up issue to track fixing a few things with it that
Travis gives us right now:
https://github.com/mozilla/rr/issues/1468

Obviously this isn't a great long-term solution, but it should be okay
as a stopgap to have test coverage until we figure something better out.

-Ted