rr 3.2 released

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Wed Apr 29 09:21:10 UTC 2015

I kinda botched 3.1 --- near the end I fixed seccomp support by adding some
code to patch seccomp filters, and that code died when the application
passes a NULL pointer for the seccomp filter, which Firefox does to test
for seccomp support :-(. So I've released 3.2 quicker than I would have
otherwise. Nevertheless it contains quite a few changes: some real bug
fixes, and some test changes to avoid failures detected running them on
various old/slow machines.

Reverse-execution has been quite reliable for me lately, and if that
remains true we should probably release rr 4.0 shortly.