rr code formatting changes

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Mon Sep 8 17:14:59 PDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 12:49 AM, Robert O'Callahan <robert at ocallahan.org>
wrote:

> Now that that's finally out, I plan to attend to some of the reformatting
> and refactoring that we talked about previously.

As a first step there, I just pushed a huge commit that reformats the
entire codebase using clang-format. The formatting parameters are in
rr/.clang-format. From now on, we should keep the code consistent with the
results of running clang-format. Sometimes it's a little whacky but I'm
enthusiastic about minimizing the amount of thinking about code formatting.

The biggest formatting changes compared to the existing code were switching
to two-space indent and eliminating the use of tabs. I updated the emacs
modelines to match.

Python and shell scripts were not affected. They could probably use some
reformatting too (at least to eliminate tabs).