enlarging inbuf?

Chris Jones jones.chris.g at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 15:53:48 PDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel at haxx.se> wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Mar 2014, Chris Jones wrote:
>
> Yes I am "bagder" with the d and g switched in a dyslexical fashion =)

Oops sorry, skimmed too quickly :).

> I'm looking forward to more rr fun. Are there any details written anywhere
> on what it would take to make rr support full x86-64 mode?

Oh, great!  We've had the issue on file for a while [1], but I haven't
taken the time to write up my thoughts yet.  It's probably better to have
the discussion of what's required in the issue itself.  There are a few
questions about x86-64 that need to be answered.  However, there's a lot of
well-understood work that can be started immediately.

[1] https://github.com/mozilla/rr/issues/606