Released 1.5.0

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Mon Jun 23 22:23:41 PDT 2014

Not a big release, but last night I fixed rr to work properly on Ubuntu
with the default Yama setting ptrace_scope=1. Since that means we can
finally delete the "Set up your machine" section from
https://github.com/mozilla/rr/wiki/Usage, I figured it was worth doing a
minor release.

waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w