improved test reliability

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Fri Jul 4 21:35:37 PDT 2014

Over the last couple of weeks I've been running the rr tests a lot and
fixing bugs I found in the tests and in rr itself. Last night I ran 100
iterations of the test suite on my laptop and another 100 in a VM with no
test failures. So if you do see any failures running the test suite against
rr master it's definitely worth filing an issue!

waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w