rr 3.0 released

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Thu Dec 11 04:44:00 PST 2014

Announcement:
http://robert.ocallahan.org/2014/12/rr-30-released-with-x86-64-support.html

I did a bit of a burst of last-minute hacking over the last week before the
release:
-- added "rr ps" command
-- added "rr replay -p <command>"
-- large refactoring of command-line handling prior to the above
-- fixed handling of invalid syscalls
-- implemented Karl's hardlinks idea. Works well.

I expect rr 4.0 will be either ARM support or gdb reverse execution,
whichever one is done first.

Thanks all!