releasing rr 2.0

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Sun Aug 31 19:30:27 PDT 2014

I know of no outstanding issues that should be fixed for 2.0. Automated
tests are looking reasonably stable --- there are intermittent failures,
but I get dozens of passing runs between failures. I've debugged Gecko bugs
recently with no problems, in both VM and non-VM settings.

Anyone know of any reason to not release 2.0 right now?