Cut a 1.6 release ahead of 2.0?

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Wed Aug 6 15:37:33 PDT 2014

It looks like getting rr to work properly in a VM is going to be
significant work so I agree we should push out 1.6 now and hold 2.0 on
getting rr-in-VM to work.

It's unclear how big a job the latter is. I thought I had it working
before, but possibly I just didn't test record+replay of Firefox vigorously
enough. Regardless, a lot of Mozilla people who might use rr would want to
use it in a VM so this is pretty important to me and warrants holding 2.0 I
think.