RFC: releasing version 0.1

Chris Jones jones.chris.g at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 13:02:35 PDT 2013

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Chris Jones <jones.chris.g at gmail.com>wrote:

> The second problem is debugging multiple processes.

I should clarify that the specific problem is debugging multiple process
*images*, i.e, debugging process A and then process B created by
fork-then-exec().  gdb won't know that B is in a different address space,
and will do things like set breakpoints at addresses in B that only make
sense in A.  So debugging is likely to fall over hard.

What we've been targeting is debugging A and a fork (no exec) child B.  It
seems to mostly kinda work, but I haven't tested it much.