RFC: Refactoring the replay code to support breakpoints/single-step

Chris Jones jones.chris.g at gmail.com
Fri May 31 11:34:12 PDT 2013

Word of warning: I've started the refactoring, and while I'm being as
careful as I can, I'm almost guaranteed to break stuff.  I'm actually
looking forward to that, because it'll give me an opportunity to add tests
for what I break :).  From now on, I'd like us to say that rr "works" if
all the tests pass.

So apologies in advance for any inconveniences.