RFC: Refactoring the replay code to support breakpoints/single-step

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Wed May 29 18:47:37 PDT 2013

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Chris Jones <jones.chris.g at gmail.com>wrote:

> Howdy, I wrote up the motivation for this change, and a hand-wavy
> description of the changes I'd like to make, here
>
> https://github.com/cgjones/rr/wiki/Replay-refactor
>
> Please feel free to reply either here or on the wiki.
>
> I'm particularly interested in knowing of any reasons why what I propose
> *won't* work, ASAP :).

Looks good to me.

q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq
qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqeqmq.q qAqnqdq qiqfq qyqoquq
qdqoq qgqoqoqdq qtqoq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qaqrqeq qgqoqoqdq qtqoq qyqoquq,q
qwqhqaqtq qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq
qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq qdqoq qtqhqaqtq.q"