RFC: rr release 0.1

Chris Jones jones.chris.g at gmail.com
Wed May 29 08:54:49 PDT 2013

Agreed, I want this on the roadmap too.  There are a few more things I'd
like to understand better before I (at least) would be comfortable writing
a paper
 * sense of performance "ceiling".  This entails, at least, finishing the
syscall filter, debugging issues #9 and #10, and getting updated
measurements.
 * story for coverage of "execution space".  This entails understanding
current scheduler limitations (issue #40 and followups), and at least
knowing how to fix then.
 * story for "scalable" debugging out to the scale of firefox development.
 This should be "just" engineering, hopefully.