RFC: rr release 0.1

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Wed May 29 04:14:09 PDT 2013

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Albert Noll <noll.albert at gmail.com> wrote:

> A publication would also help in advertising rr. Any thoughts about trying
> it again?

I think we should try it again when we have results showing that our
nondeterministic Firefox bugs that show up in Linux tests also show up
under rr, and we have lower recording overhead (those things seem to go
together). We don't have those yet, but hopefully we will soon.

q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq
qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqeqmq.q qAqnqdq qiqfq qyqoquq
qdqoq qgqoqoqdq qtqoq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qaqrqeq qgqoqoqdq qtqoq qyqoquq,q
qwqhqaqtq qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq
qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq qdqoq qtqhqaqtq.q"