Objections to transferring project to "mozilla" account?

Chris Jones jones.chris.g at gmail.com
Wed May 8 14:08:52 PDT 2013

It's been a busy merge afternoon (PDT)!  This change just went through as
well.  You may want to take the lump of nuisance from this change along
with the lump from the CMake switch.

Just as a reminder from above, if you have a remote for the old repo called
X, then to change the URL to the new location, run

 $ cd $rr
 $ git remote set-url [X] git://github.com/mozilla/rr.git  # where X is the
remote name

Please let me know if you run into any issues.