Canonical are for docs: github wiki?

Chris Jones jones.chris.g at gmail.com
Mon May 6 20:12:21 PDT 2013

First I should briefly introduce myself: I'll be taking care of some
mundane "janitorial" work for rr.  Looking forward to helping make an
awesome tool even awesomer.

We've got information spread across a few different media in a few places,
which is fine, but having a friendly landing page to point folks at would
be useful.  I propose we author most content in the github wiki system (in
for a penny, in for a pound ...) and use http://andreasgal.github.com/rr as
the landing URL.  That page can simply redirect to a page in the wiki.  (I
of course volunteer to set all this up ;) .)

Any objections or counterproposals?