rr 0.0 "released" --- congratulations!

Chris Jones jones.chris.g at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 22:20:05 PDT 2013

My inclination is to hold off on an "official" release until we record a
top intermittent failure (at least a historic one), so that we have a more
compelling pitch, and a more concrete use-case for walk-throughs etc.  For
Moz developers in particular, it would be nice to make sure rr can make it
through most FF tests without crashing, which I haven't tried yet :).