New code and bus factors

Chris Jones jones.chris.g at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 17:34:37 PDT 2013

rr is accumulating some new code that I'd like to document at a higher
level, since the code itself is somewhat obscure.  Code comments and
permanently semi-out-of-date wiki pages work OK, but I'm wondering if
anyone has better ideas or strong feelings.  I've thought of trying these
in the past
 - keep a slide deck source (S5 or LaTeX type thing) checked into the repo
and keep as up to date as possible.  "Design ideas" can be patches that add
new slides to the deck.  And the revision history of the deck is inline
with the code's.
 - similar to above, but with a "tech report" style document in the repo.

Thoughts?