Proposal for plugins "opting out" of handling resources

Rudi Sherry rsherry at adobe.com
Wed Mar 21 14:18:35 PDT 2012

Thanks, corrected grammar and clarified.  I removed all references to NPP_NewStream, as it was a case of over-engineering on my part.  I don't know of any important cases for this.

I also removed the question about NP_Shutdown(); I don't think it's necessary to describe whether or not the browser calls it.