Proposal: Allow plugins to set the document title

Stuart Morgan stuartmorgan at chromium.org
Wed Sep 14 23:04:52 PDT 2011

Le 14 septembre 2011 22:10, Alex Plotnick <shrike at netaxs.com> a écrit :
> Nevertheless, if no one else cares, I'll withdraw my proposal. In either
> case, now that this record exists, perhaps future plugin authors will
> be less confused about how to accomplish this seemingly simple goal than
> I was.

This seems like an ideal candidate for a function to provide as sample
code in the npapi-sdk project; one of the things we want to do there
is collect utility functions for things that are likely to be fairly
common tasks, but not necessarily trivial to write. If you could
submit a patch (<http://code.google.com/p/npapi-sdk/issues/entry>) to
add such a function I'd be happy to review it.

-Stuart