event and drawing model negotiation

Josh Aas josh at mozilla.com
Thu Apr 22 14:12:10 PDT 2010

NPAPI event and drawing model negotiation is similar and negotiation details have been part of several approved specs. Because this is a common component of multiple specs and it is not platform-specific, I have separated it out into its own accepted spec.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/NPAPI:Models

To avoid duplication all accepted specs have been modified to reference this. All future event and drawing model specs should do this too.

This subject has been a significant source of confusion in the past, hopefully this clarifies things. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

--
Josh Aas
Software Engineer