event and drawing model negotiation

Josh Aas josh at mozilla.com
Thu Apr 22 14:12:10 PDT 2010

NPAPI event and drawing model negotiation is similar and negotiation details have been part of several approved specs. Because this is a common component of multiple specs and it is not platform-specific, I have separated it out into its own accepted spec.

To avoid duplication all accepted specs have been modified to reference this. All future event and drawing model specs should do this too.

This subject has been a significant source of confusion in the past, hopefully this clarifies things. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Josh Aas
Software Engineer
Mozilla Corporation