Create Pepper rendering part API proposal.

Brett Wilson brettw at google.com
Tue Apr 13 12:50:36 PDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Oleg Romashin <romaxa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm was thinking about NPP_DrawImage, and rendering part of Pepper NPAPI
> proposal.
>
> Would it be possible to create separate partial proposal only for rendering
> part of PEPPER NPAPI?
> I think it would be much more easy to push PEPPER API incrementally, step by
> step...

This was basically the intent of my email "Enabling more efficient
transparent windowless painting" which fixes the inefficiencies for
windowless transparent plugins with minimal changes from a browser or
plugin perspective. I don't think there is much value in a yet another
intermediate step.

Brett