Enabling more efficient transparent windowless painting

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Thu Apr 8 16:50:41 PDT 2010

That basically sounds good to me. We only need this on X and Windows where
X/GDI can't be trusted to set alpha values correctly.

Why do you require the browser to clear the surface? Wouldn't it be more
efficient for the plugin to clear it?

We'll also want a similar "draw to GL"/"draw to D3D" API shortly. I'm not
sure if it's worth lumping that in here or not.

Rob
53:5-6]