Photon landing strategy

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Wed Mar 29 22:04:17 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

Not sure if my suggestion got lost in the shuffle, or if it's malodourous /
obvious enough that it didn't prompt reply, but would landing the
appearance changes as a new complete theme be out of the question? I know
we're tearing out the support for that stuff, at least for third-party
extensions, but for this kind of theme development, it seems quite well
suited.

Or am I wrong?

-Mike