Photon landing strategy

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Tue Mar 28 14:51:01 UTC 2017

Is it possible to ship the theme changes as a separate built-in complete
theme while under development before doing a full-on switch-over? Maybe I
don't really understand how complete themes work (I've never written one),
but I suspect that'd be an easier approach than trying to otherwise rig our
prefs to choose a theme.