Photon work week! [Action Needed!]

Justin Dolske dolske at mozilla.com
Mon Mar 20 22:47:13 UTC 2017

 I’ve already had a few people start asking if we’re going to have a Photon
work week.

Yes. Yes we are.

Lots of details to sort out, but it looks like the first opportunity would
be in Toronto, the week of May 1st. Second choice would be the following
week (May 8th), and third the week after that (May 15th). Primary purpose
of the work is face-to-face time between UX and Engineering on the project
teams, and huddling together to get implementation going full-steam.

Please fill out the following short Google Form ASAP, so we can get a sense
of which week is best for most people:
https://goo.gl/forms/bIpLB5pIMZDnNKFG3

Justin