PI-40 Support Lockbox Desktop extension, Improve Discoverability of Saved Logins, Improve Reliability

Matthew N. MattN at mozilla.com
Tue Mar 12 18:10:04 UTC 2019

I thought it would share the whole PI request, not a link to sign up to
view it… Here it is below for your reference.
PI-40 Support Lockbox Desktop extension, Improve Discoverability of Saved
Logins, Improve Reliability

   - DetailsCreated atToday 10:26 AMFeature NameH1 2019 Password Manager
   ImprovementsFeature OwnerMatthew NoorenbergheManual QA required for
   Nightly?YesManual QA required for Beta?YesProductDesktopWork in Scope
   for QA

   Manual verification of bugs making user-visible changes
   Work not in scope

   Verifying all bugs, Performance Analysis
   Shipping MethodTrain ReleasePriorityMediumLink to Trello CardSince this
   is mostly an assortment of independent bugs, there isn't a Trello card for
   it but some of the bugs are to support the Lockbox extension to be manually
   installable in June on release 67.
   https://trello.com/c/pZMDSciK/349-lockbox-desktop-extensionLink to
   DocumentationPRD:
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gcBQk4yXUjBv0kOeeCM0q4dkzlUt0ZkGzmz30YFaOe0/edit
   Component Wiki: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Toolkit:Password_Manager
   Project Charter:
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QtUHKKKEz_2TM9k7wnB3XRdGYdoAGLhRzMxgENb9Feg/edit#Link
   to Tracking BugThere is no meta bug but there is a spreadsheet of bugs:
   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VQuZoC6-i9wgtHAqk08IHUj7zXy1cvKjchNY8WExVXE/edit#gid=1404987435Security
   ReviewNoMozilla TeamQAEngineering teamFront EndProject ManagerPatricia
   LawlessProduct ManagerSandy SageEngineersMatthew Noorenberghe [:MattN]
   Jared Wein [:jaws]
   Sam Foster [:sfoster]
   Prathiksha Guruprasad [:prathiksha]