Nightly now built with Visual Studio 2015

Gregory Szorc gps at mozilla.com
Thu Mar 24 23:07:17 UTC 2016

The next Nightly Windows builds will be produced with Visual Studio 2015
instead of Visual Studio 2013.

Because we want to catch issues with the new build configuration as soon as
possible, a second Nightly build for 2016-03-24 has been started and should
become available before the 2016-03-25 Nightly.

If you encounter any issues you suspect may be related to the switch,
please have bugs depend on bug 1186060, which is our tracker bug for the
Visual Studio 2015 switch.