Mobile Telemetry design draft

Georg Fritzsche gfritzsche at mozilla.com
Mon Nov 30 22:25:33 UTC 2015

Hi,

in the last month we've been looking at a Telemetry design that fits the
constraints of our mobile Firefox better; specifically starting with a
focus on an implementing this soon for Firefox iOS (Q1 2016).
Given that the old FHR is going away really soon, this will also be
relevant for Android soon.

We came to a version that looks good for both the mobile and measurement
team and allows us to answer the initial questions from the iOS PRD, now we
are looking for feedback on this.
Here is the current draft, please comment there or here with any concerns,
questions or feedback:

   - Public version
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ap5Z48Rh4t1r5lKmDAVCHNWpLS4nJIG4abZmw0nQiq4/pub>
   - Commentable document