Process for evaluating features after a merge to Aurora

Margaret Leibovic margaret.leibovic at gmail.com
Thu May 29 14:26:45 PDT 2014

And in case you don't know, we keep track of the features we're working on
in our roadmap wiki page [1], so we shouldn't be surprised by the things
that end up being merged into Aurora, whether they're ready or not. If
you're working on a feature that's more than a small bug fix, you should
make sure it's listed in the roadmap, so that it's easier for everyone to
track the big changes happening in our product. Jenn maintains this wiki
page, so you should talk to her if you notice something that's missing.

Thanks!
Margaret

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Roadmap