JS exceptions no longer appearing in logcat

Margaret Leibovic margaret.leibovic at gmail.com
Wed May 28 17:10:19 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I know there have been some recent changes about what we report in logcat,
but was it an intentional change to no longer show JS exceptions? When bug
reporters run into problems, we often ask for a logcat, and this makes it
harder to spot JS errors. Also, hooking up the remote debugger to local
builds is more annoying than just using logcat, especially if you're
re-installing the app frequently.

It may be the same issue, but I also don't see Cu.reportError messages
appearing.

Margaret