Reddit UX feedback

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Wed May 21 19:24:14 PDT 2014

Gian-Carlo Pascutto wrote, On 21.05.2014 19:45:
> * Possibility to reorder bookmarks/put in folders (bug ? - I assume we
> have one for this already?)

+1

> * Scroll distance before Awesomebar returns is too big (I think I agree
> - no bug)

I need 4 gestures to change tabs: get awesomebar back, click tabs,
scroll tabs row, click on tab.
Given that I open tabs for almost all clicks, and switch between them a
lot, this alone makes the UI *incredibly* cumbersome and annoying.
I want to switch between tabs with one single click/gestures (that
includes the tab itself).

Not in your list, but very important:
Tablet UI

Ben