Reddit UX feedback

Mark Finkle mfinkle at mozilla.com
Wed May 21 11:19:08 PDT 2014

Great summary!

----- Original Message -----

> * Can't reload pages with one hand/reload button needs to be more
> accessible (What does UI telemetry say about how much people reload?
> IIRC it was surprisingly high)
It is very high on Nightly and Aurora. We want to wait for UI telemetry to move to Beta before making any real plans though. One question I have been thinking about:

If "reload" has amazingly high usage does this mean the current UI is good enough? Or does it mean we should be asking "why are people reloading pages" and try to fix the root cause, instead of the symptom?