NDK r8d / GCC 4.7 now required for building

Jim Chen nchen at mozilla.com
Mon May 19 11:11:43 PDT 2014

Note that NDK r9b and above removed GCC 4.7 in favor of GCC 4.8, and
building with GCC 4.8 is currently broken due to bug 1011680. So for
now, it's best to use NDK r8e, which the buildbots also use:

http://dl.google.com/android/ndk/android-ndk-r8e-darwin-x86.tar.bz2
http://dl.google.com/android/ndk/android-ndk-r8e-darwin-x86_64.tar.bz2
http://dl.google.com/android/ndk/android-ndk-r8e-linux-x86.tar.bz2
http://dl.google.com/android/ndk/android-ndk-r8e-linux-x86_64.tar.bz2