Firefox Hub Add-on Hackathon: May 5-9

Margaret Leibovic margaret.leibovic at gmail.com
Thu May 8 12:50:38 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone has had a chance to check out the new hub APIs! I just
wanted to pass along some feedback I got from an add-on reviewer. It
appears my build script was out of date, and that (as of Firefox 4!) add-on
developers are discouraged from including jar files in XPIs [1]. I updated
my hub-boilerplate [2] build script and README to address this, so I'd
encourage you to use this new version instead.

Please feel welcome to make pull requests on my hub-boilerplate add-on if
you find any other problems or potential improvements.

Thanks,
Margaret

[1]
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Extensions/Updating_extensions_for_Firefox_4#XPI_unpacking