how to add experimental feature(HW acceleration for webrtc) into firefox

Wesley Johnston wjohnston at mozilla.com
Tue Feb 4 12:00:20 PST 2014

Your best bet is to probably ask the module owners for the code you'd be changing. In this case that's going to be the video guys. If I were you I'd file a bug (under Core->Video/Audio) and upload the patch (if you can), or at least give some indication what you're doing. That should be enough for someone to see and direct you.

Sounds like a good feature to have though. Thanks! :)

- Wes